If Vegas Towers Apartments improperly withheld the rental deposit, please contact us so we can get more detailed information about your case.
GROUNDS TO SUE
- Failing to provide a safe and habitable apartment or complex
- Breaking terms of the apartment lease
- Entering the apartment without the required notice
- Failing to return a security deposit
- Unlawful eviction
EXAMPLES OF EVIDENCE
- Photos or a video of the apartment showing how it looked when you moved out.
- Receipts or canceled checks for any cleaning supplies used in the final cleanup.
- A copy of your written lease or rental agreement.
- A copy of an inventory of conditions upon moving in and moving out, signed by the landlord and tenant, if one or both was prepared.